Monday, April 28, 2008

Honey I can't stop...BECAUSE I'M NOT GAY!

What are you doing posting our business on this website? Are you out of your mind? This is just like when you thought I was a Diabetic and I awoke to you pricking my finger so you could check my insulin levels. Your bedside manner is as good as your Gay-dar. You think Arnold Schwarzenegger is Gay because he has an accent. Me and George have been friends since we were kids. But whenever I defend my self you have a snappy comeback. Like if I say "I wouldn't like kissing a guy because it would be all weird with the facial hair." You use my shaving twice a day against me. I like to being well groomed, it doesn't mean I'm gay. Or when you found us in bathroom. You're the one always complaining about the leak. WE HAD TO lock the door because George and I had to lie on the floor as we took turns twisting the nuts off. Checking out someones pipes dose not make them gay. Nether does pink pants or my pants with the zipper down the back. That stuff is just cool clothes from my youth. Just because you THINK without proof, that I check out guys packages does not make me GAY either. Just stop it honey I love you. Only you. I'll be home a little late me and the guys are going for happy hour. It's Cosmopolitan Mondays.

--Your Husband

No comments: